My Memorial Tattoo

Thursday, October 26, 2006

And I continue.....

The other night when I put the Blog together I was tired and didn't really have any kind of vision for the Blog, but tonight I have it a bit more together. It's not going to be a long Blog, I just wanted somewhere to put my pictures (before and after) of my upcoming Tattoo(Less than 5 Days!!!). This pic is the sketch of my new Tattoo that my Tattoo artist Kathy Body of Life Itself Tattoos .


I originally gave her a picture of another tattoo that was in the same vain of the Tattoo that I was looking to get and the style of font I wanted to use for the lettering. What she came up with was Amazing! It's sketched in Black and White so you can't really get the feel of what the final Tattoo will look like with all of the colors.I'm getting excited and a little scared(But mostly excited)


Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home