My Memorial Tattoo

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Tattoo is Finished

Well it began at about 10 after 10 this morning. I was pretty nervous up to that point, but once Kathy put the stencil on my arm and she got started on the black outline it just seemed to fly by. When she started I just looked out the window and I saw Jack sitting on the edge of the building outside, swinging his feet and throwing the goats(Telling Dada to Rock On!). The Tattoo took a little over 3 hours. I can't say enough good things about Kathy, she is probably the best Tatto artist I have come accross. I want to say a special Thank You to my beautiful wife for being there with me(Thanks Babe). Here are the pics of the experience(I'll also post a video so you can hear the Tattoo gun)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home